Tuesday, November 13, 2012

past posts.

Hello, friends! Today's post may seem like a cheat, but I'd like to share a list of posts with you that you may have missed/are some of my favorites. One of my favorite things is to stumble upon a new-to-me-blog and then peruse the archives at my leisure. The only problem is that 2.5 hours later it's dark out and I'm not sure where the time has gone! So really, I'm helping you out. Now you get to skip the time vortex issue and just catch up on the highlights. Without further ado, a list of some memorable posts. Enjoy! :) 

The story behind one of my favorite photographs.

100 things I love.

What's in your makeup?

A day trip to St. Augustine.

Our camping catastrophe.

A spring break snapshot.

My sister's kitchen (bridal) shower.

A wedding confession (!).

For my sister. xoxoxo 

Confidence booster. :)

A sweet civil ceremony.

Christmas croquet and Christmas day.

The entirety of my fabricated ring story (which is one of my proudest accomplishments to date)!

A morning in Atlanta.

xo, R.

 

No comments: