Wednesday, December 28, 2011

christmas croquet.

croquet #3
croquet #2
croquet #1

Our family has been playing a game of Christmas croquet ever since I can remember. The course is never perfect & the rules are never spot on, but we enjoy the game anyway. I didn't play this year since we decided to set up a mega-long course with plenty of obstacles, but I had fun watching and cheering everyone on. Jeffrey won the game this year with an impossibly awesome shot that began on one side of a canoe, went through, came out the other side, swished through both wickets and hit the final post as the grand finale. It was so incredible my aunt threw her coffee mug in disbelief! A good time was had by all and Jeffrey felt especially great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too would sit out of that course this year, but what a great shot for Jeffrey!
I love the little flags on your "tree house/swing set", so festive! Happy New Year~Candace