1. My birthday happens in the fall.
2. People seem to slow down.
3. Hot drinks are seasonably appropriate (even if it's still hot here).
5. Halloween candy (the best kind of candy) arrives at Target.
6. Halloween costumes (especially the home/handmade ones).
7. Thanksgiving happens (best food, great family).
8. Fall colors.
9. Taking walks during a cool(ish) evening.
10. Fall TV premieres!
So, while Floridians may have to conjure up some of that fall magic on their own, I think it is alive and well here. Besides, the extra effort necessary to bring about some of the feelings of fall just means I appreciate it even more. What are your favorite things about fall? xo, R.