Monday, January 14, 2013

little snapshots.

ls*1
ls*2
ls*3
ls*4
ls*5
ls*6
ls*7

1 :: I should make a confession. I have always wanted to like hummus, but I never really have. Something about the after taste is a giant problem for me. But I picked this hummus up at Trader Joe's and it is delicious. Everything I've ever thought that hummus should be is in this package. The texture, the flavor, the consistency: it's all wonderful.

2 :: You should just know that I will never stop posting pictures of this little wonder.

3 :: Every woman (and man, for that matter) should read this gem of a book. Such refreshing, candid, well spoken, rejuvenating, honest advice. Please, please read it.

4 :: We looove this stuff in our household. It is juice from the heavens. Yum.

5 :: Flowers in the house is one of life's simple pleasures. I'm certain they are a mood booster.

6 :: I'm going to be one of those people that talks about cool stuff for dogs, so just stick with me. Woody loves his elk antler (we purchased ours at our local pet store). It's not dangerous for him to chew (because it breaks off in tiny, tiny pieces), it's good for his teeth, and it occupies his attention for long periods of time. The antlers are taken after they fall off the elk and then fashioned into different sizes (they even have some for small dogs).

7 :: Christmas shoes from J. Already looking lived in, which is something I'm really starting to love. :)

I hope you all had a beautiful, relaxing weekend. Mine was! I already feel this little funk wearing away. It is a good feeling. xo, R.


2 comments:

LW said...

Nice photos! I for one will never tire of looking at pictures of Woody Guthrie. I can't wait to see him. May I borrow your book? Love you. XXOO
p.s. Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos!

J.L.S.