Friday, January 11, 2013

friday inspiration.

fridayyyinspir

{1} I'd like to stumble upon this.
{2} Smart lady.
{3} Sweet.
{4} Oh, yum!
{5} Peaceful.

Dear Friends, I've been feeling it lately. Sometimes I go through these valleys and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I feel antsy and dissatisfied and anxious without really knowing why. I think it's important to honor these feelings, even though I'd rather skip over them. It's necessary to walk right through the funk rather than trying to avoid it. Still, that doesn't mean it's any fun. We took Woody for a walk around campus and even that felt a little bit better. I tend to get wrapped up in certain things that seem to matter right now, but probably won't matter two or three years from now. And now and again, I just have to let myself do it. You gotta walk through the valley if you want to see the view at the top of the mountain. Have the loveliest weekend! xo, R.

No comments: