Thursday, November 22, 2012

happy thanksgiving.

happythanksgiving

I hope you have a happy, healthy, lovely Thanksgiving. This year I am thankful for so many things; it's difficult to put it all into words. I am thankful for the love and support of my family. I am thankful for the companionship and adoration of my Jeffrey. I am thankful for the friendship and kindness of my sister and her husband. I'm thankful for the encouragement and reliability of my friends. I am thankful for the cuteness and fuzziness of my sweet pup. I'm also thankful for you, my sweet readers. Thanks for sticking around. What are you thankful for? xo, R.

P.S. The Thankful Week :)

2 comments:

LW said...

I am thankful for you. And our family. And for our good health. And for our wonderful friends. And for our home. Love you. XXOO

Ed Woltil said...

And I am thankful for you! And for this post, thank you...yes, family and friends, those are the truest riches of our lives!