Monday, April 16, 2012

monday inspiration.

monday inspiration

{1} Lovely flowers.

{2} Darling living room + natural light.
{3} Tasty looking salad.

I can hardly believe it, but I am so, so close to being done with my undergraduate career. It seems like the time since I entered college came and went more quickly than the blink of an eye. With that being said, the blog will probably be quiet as I savor my last few moments as an undergraduate and finish up the final few assignments before it's time for me to officially graduate. I can hardly believe I'm standing here and practically done with college. I can honestly say that I never really pictured this moment, but it feels good (and a little sad, too). Have a wonderful week! xoxoxo

2 comments:

LW said...

I can't believe you're already graduating either! It seems like we were just moving you into your dorm. XXXOOO

Christina said...

Congrats on finishing up! It's sad to say goodbye, but it feels so good when you can finally say, "i'm done."