Monday, June 4, 2012

graduation snapshots.

graduation #2
graduation #5
graduation #7
graduation #3

graduation #6
graduation #4

graduation #1

Graduating from college is a special occasion. However, it is the people that surround the graduate that make her feel really special. I felt extremely fortunate to have my closest family members present to celebrate a big accomplishment in my life and shower me with words of kindness and compassion. Without their love and support over the last four years, my college experience would not have been as fun, rewarding, or memorable as it was. I will remember this time in my life as one of growth, self-discovery, and pure joy. It's hard to find the words to sum up such a momentous occasion, but I will never forget the days leading up to my graduation from college and the love and support I felt from those who know me best.

2 comments:

K. said...

Congrats lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look gorgeous and usual and you and Jeffey have to be one of my all time favourite couples on the blogesphere;)
love
K

Roxanne said...

Thank you, K.! You are so, so sweet!