Tuesday, January 10, 2012

morning music.

good morning

Yesterday was the first day of my final semester as an undergraduate. It seems very surreal to be here when I still feel a bit like I just arrived to this campus. I reminded myself to cherish the little moments that might normally aggravate me, and I think it really helped! I had a great day full of old and new faces and I enjoyed every little bit of it. Of course it also helps to listen to some music and eat delicious oatmeal (gifted to me from my sweet future mother-in-law!) before embarking on a new day.


{1} Sing Sung Saing -- Peggy Honeywell
{2} Towers -- Bon Iver
{3} I'm Coming Home -- Kitty, Daisy, & Lewis
{4} The Perpetual Self, Or "What Would Saul Alinsky Do?" -- Sufjan Stevens
{5} It's Real -- Real Estate
{6} Wagon Wheel -- Old Crow Medicine Show
{7} Never Going Back Again -- Fleetwood Mac
{8} Horchata -- Vampire Weekend
{9} Whole Love -- Wilco
{10} Dancing in the Moonlight -- King Harvest

3 comments:

Julie [Plums for Breakfast] said...

This is a great mix. I love when people put together mixes for me to find, because it means I don't have to dig around for music to listen to in the office :P

Enjoy your last semester! My last semester as an undergrad was wonderful, and stressful, and so much fun. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Lauren said...

ah isnt it strange that this is our last semester? i agree - i am going to try and enjoy every moment of it and seize the fact that i am in charleston.

great playlist!

Christina said...

I hope you enjoy this last semester! You have so much wonderful and lovely things in store.