Monday, September 19, 2011

the weekend.

swamp
house

This weekend was full of good weather, hand holding, dessert making, and park walking. In the park there is an old, old dilapidated house that is like nothing I've ever seen. It looks like it is forever blowing in the wind. Jeffrey and I walked through paths of moss covered trees and found parts of the park we'd never seen. I adore finding new places to love in my own town. We sang in the middle of the forest and saw one lone deer running through a thicket of trees. It was beautiful, just as it should be.

2 comments:

Jamie @ charmingly ordinary said...

Oooh that house IS beautiful. When we were house hunting we actually looked at a home (not nearly as dilapidated!) with a similar feel. Love.

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

I love your pictures! That house is beautiful!