Tuesday, March 1, 2011

list fourteen: confessions on a tuesday.

anders

1. I'm getting bangs again. I just decided.

2. I've never seen Titanic. I'VE NEVER SEEN TITANIC.

3. I get unnecessarily nostalgic over series finales. Like, if I think hard enough about it, I will cry.*

4. I like Justin Bieber's song, 'Somebody to Love.' I know. I don't really want to talk about it.

5. I think root beer should be considered a health food (or drink). Right?

6. My productivity flew out the window. About one hour ago.

7. If my bed is unmade, it's an automatic guarantee that I'll just throw my stuff everywhere.

8. Sometimes I wish I had red hair. (Sometimes I always wish that I had longer hair. And freckles. Oh, and glasses.)

*You know how teachers often give out little questionnaires on the first day of school so they can get to know their students? And there's always a question like: "What else should I know about you?" Jeffrey and I decided that, from now on, I should write something along the lines of, "Sometimes I just cry. It's nothing that you have done/will do. (Ignore it.)"

I know. Where are the quirks I promised? Calm down. I'll get to 'em. xo, R.

(You want to take my dog home with you, don't you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Titanic either! You're not only, Sister. I often use this as my go to "fun fact" during ice breakers.