Tuesday, December 7, 2010

list eleven: christmas wish list.

christmas house
{Our house after the festivities last year.}

My mom has been asking me to create a Christmas wish list. I'm sure this will make Santa happy, too. (I'm pretty positive he reads my blog.) Let me start off by saying this: All I really want is for my family to be together under one cozy roof, living in health and harmony*. But if we're talking real, tangible gifts here (and I think we are) then all I really want is the Nikon D3100. I will be saving up for it, but let's be honest, it's going to take some time. But, without further ado, here's a few other things that I would love to own.

Also, I feel like I should say this from the beginning: As an elementary education major, I have to start dressing pre-professionally next semester. And yes, to answer your question, I'm pretty happy about that. Yay, teacher clothes!

1. These slacks from Gap.

2. A simple black (or dark gray) jumper. For such a simple request, it seems impossibly hard to find. If you know where I can get one, let me know. (And, to clarify, I'm talking about a dress. Are there other pieces of clothing called jumpers? Maybe I'm thinking of a romper, which I think is a no-no.)

3. These tights.

4. This cardigan. In red. :)

5. Because I like homemade salad dressing.

It seems as though some of the items I would like are not available on the Internet. Well, I've seen them in person, Internet, so take that!

* I really, actually mean that all I really want for Christmas is to be reunited with my sister. Because I really do miss her. And I like her more than any material item. Same goes for the rest of my family.

Come back tomorrow to see pictures of the coolest mini-golf course ever, and myself as an Avatar. Yep, you read that right. xo, R.

2 comments:

LW said...

Thank you,Rox.
Love, SC

Christina said...

loving those pants from Gap and my fingers are crossed in hopes you get that camera AND your family for one big happy Christmas celebration.

Loving that photo of the wrapping paper madness. <3