Wednesday, December 8, 2010

flash back: wisconsin summer (part four).

Before I tell you the details about the most amazing mini-golf course in all the land, I think you should check out Kelle's wonderful post about her three year blogging anniversary. I promise it's worth the peek!
feet_vitense
Well, after our trip to the Weary Traveler, we decided we still needed to do something else that was exciting. The obvious choice was to go mini-golfing. But not just mini-golfing...mini-golfing at Vitense GolfLand, which I can assure you takes mini-golfing to a whole new level. First of all, there are not one, but TWO possible courses: California or Wisconsin. I think we may have been a little disloyal when we chose California, but there was a giraffe AND hippo statue, so, ya know.
liberty_vitense
j+m_vitense
hippo mouth_vitense
So, what other wonders were there to behold at Vitense GolfLand? Well, let me tell you.
1. A life-size, exact replica of the Statue of Liberty.
2. A slide that presented the only way for players to get to the next hole & there were streams everywhere. Clearly, Mark is a very skilled golfer who is willing to take all kinds of risks to get the perfect shot. Now that's dedication.
3. A giant hippo sculpture, along with a giraffe (sadly not pictured).

And in case that hasn't swayed you (but let's be honest here, you already bought your plane ticket, didn't you?), they also have a special spot where you, yourself can become an Avatar.
avatar_vitense
But seriously, it was very cool & I think we'll try out the Wisconsin side next time. Tomorrow I'll back track because I somehow forgot an entire day. xo, R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun playing mini-golf with you and Jeffrey!

M