Thursday, October 28, 2010

i feel like i'm wearing pajamas.

I feel bad about something that I did guys. I didn't tell you about these pants, and it's my fault. My mom bought me these pants from Gap in August. They've been sitting on a hanger in my closet, unworn for a couple of months now. I wasn't exactly sure what I would wear them with. I mean, they kind of intimidate me. But I wore them today, and now I'm sorry I didn't wear them sooner because I feel like I'm wearing pajamas, and I want to tell you to go buy them right now, but I can't because I got them in August and here we are at the end of October, and I'm positively positive they're gone. But on the off chance that these Carpenter pants were a big hit with other people, and Gap took note, and they're currently planning to come out with more, please be on the look out for these pants. And buy them. Be careful, though. You'll never take them off.
profesh mirror pic.
in love.
{Those are the Beatles' feet, by the way. In case you were wondering.}
In other news, I may do some outfit posts in the near future. I need to utilize the clothes in my closet, and I feel like I need some more creativity in my life. If I go through with this you'll know because there will be random pictures of me frolicking in my clothes on this blog. So be on the lookout for that. Jeffrey and I are going camping these weekend. Yay!

Any really comfy clothes you're obsessed with? I'll let you know when I take these pants off. xo, R.

No comments: