Sunday, August 15, 2010

list six: my 'dead to me' list.

1. awkward hellos. Followed by awkward hugs, followed by awkward feet shuffling, followed by awkward "I should really be getting to the library..." Because 'Hello!' should be exciting, kind, and the opposite of awkward.

2. taco bell. I hate you, Taco Bell ('Hate' is kind of strong.). You are so gross and disgusting. I wouldn't mind if I never saw you again.

3. multiple choice tests. Pft, yeah right. Like this could actually be dead to me. I'm in college, remember? But I think multiple choice tests are meant to trick, not to actually test what I know about anything. And once, I was told that if I didn't know the answer, it would most likely be 'C.' I'm not sure if I believe this. And that kind of sounds like more trickery if you ask me.

4. victoria's secret. overpriced bras and underwear are so overrated (and not that comfortable. At all.).

5. short, short, short shorts. Never a good look. Ever.

6. gorgonzola and cilantro. While I'd like to think I have a sophisticated palate, these two culprits make it seem like I don't. Get lost, snooty, fancy food!

7. ultra heavy black eyeliner. Do I even need to explain?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog. It's really lovely!

I dislike it when I see people I know are passing by and they "what's up?" when really they are just passing by and don't really want to know (or have the time) what's up. I never know what to say. Instead, I resort to either saying "hey" or "nothing much" which is awkward all the same.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm with you on cilantro...but I can go to town on some gorgonzola. YUM!