I've been concocting this list in my head for quite some time now. I'm always really excited when I read a post that just seems really well written, thought out, and personal. It doesn't matter if it involves something trivial or serious, but if it obviously comes from the heart, I'm sold. This is in no way an extensive list of posts that have meant something to me (that others have written). It's just a select few that have really touched my heart in one way or another. I hope you like them all as much as I do.
1. Bridget's love story. I think Bridget's writing is so sincere and real. There is nothing more satisfying than that. Oh, and it's also a really cute story.
2. Nella's birth story. Kelle is a beautiful writer. Obviously there is no way to ever know exactly how she felt during the hours after her second daughter's birth, but it certainly is a candid, and touching, glimpse into that day.
3. Deb's Practical Gift Guide. If you have ever thought of rebuilding your kitchen appliances from the ground up, this would be a really good place to start. It's also a really good read even if you're not looking to rebuild your kitchen appliances. (Although I promise you will want to rebuild your kitchen appliances after reading this. Just sayin'.)
4. Olivia's trip to Europe. I've mentioned before that I just love Olivia's blog. I loved reading about her trip through Europe. You'll probably feel a little jealous after reading, but you'll mostly just get the warm and fuzzies. (This will also take a very long time to read since Olivia is very detail-oriented. And that just makes it so much better!)
5. Andrea's lists. Because she's so cute and talented. Her lists are way too good not to share.
6. NieNie's video. I honestly find inspiration at Stephanie's blog everyday.
There are so many more posts out there that are wonderful. I'm sure I could list hundreds if I had all day. Maybe I'll do a second edition of this list sometime. I encourage you to check these out in the mean time. Isn't it wonderful to find so many beautiful people in the blogging world? I think it is.
Any posts that really tug at your heartstrings that I should know about? I would love for you to share.