1. Learn how to use chopsticks.
2. Run 7 miles.
3. Knit a scarf (because I usually only do that in the winter!).
4. Buy a new pair of shorts that I love.
5. Learn how to french braid.
6. Bake a cheesecake.
7. Bike ride across the three big beach bridges in my area.
8. Take more photographs.
9. Appreciate the small things.
10. Go to Atlanta with my mom.
11. Make hummus.
12. Read a classic (I'm thinking Pride & Prejudice).
13. Make a skirt on my sewing machine.
14. Make my bed everyday (Ha. Yeah right.).
15. Grow my hair out.
*We'll see how the french braiding and chopstick using goes. I'm entirely uncoordinated so, you know, that could be a problem.