Monday, February 13, 2012

little snapshots.

ls-6
ls-5
ls-3
ls-2
ls-7
ls-8
ls-4
ls-9

1. A reminder next to my mirror. :)
2. My favorite candle, from Jeffrey.
3+4. Valentine sweets.
5. One of my favorite nooks in our home.
6. Heart-shaped sugar cookie from Jeffrey's grandma.
7. Homemade pillows.
8. One of my favorite books + our hats.

This weekend was quiet and relaxed, which was exactly what I asked for. On Friday, we went out for frozen yogurt with my good friend, Emily. On Saturday afternoon, I went thrifting with my sister. That evening, Jeffrey and I celebrated Valentine's Day early with Satchel's and a homemade cake. On Sunday, I spent the day at home, making a valentine for someone special, drinking tea, and having a leftovers picnic with Jeffrey. It was all quite perfect, as every weekend should be.

2 comments:

Elisha said...

I love these!!<3

Unknown said...

Oooh I really like that green and brown plate! Nice photos!