You know, sometimes I really wonder about myself. I mean, I have an amazing life filled with amazing people, a more-or-less worry free agenda, and sometimes I still find myself drooling over products with a too-high-for-my-budget price tag. Anyway, in an effort to get all this nonsense out, I figured I'd make a list out of it. Because that's what I do when things are all jumbled up in my brain.
1. Ray Bans. A fairly practical item, but I think my pair from Target is working out just fine.
2. Steve Madden Intyce boots. Because now that the winter season is over, Amazon has them listing for about $100 less than their original price. Still way too much but almost convinced myself that I needed them.
3. Clarisonic Mia. Since this is actually a practical item, I'm not going to get mad at myself. Still, pricey.
4. Nikon D3100. A new camera. Although I'm tempted to ask myself, who can put a price on memories? (This girl can & not at that price.)
5. A trip to Denmark with Jeffrey. HA HA, that's a funny joke.
6. This dress. But really, who wouldn't want this?
Okay, that feels better. I'm done being materialistic for the day. Maybe I'll go frolic in a beautiful field tomorrow just to make up for the superficiality of this post. Any big ticket items you'd like to buy? xo, R.
Beautiful photo of Denmark found here.