Saturday, January 29, 2011

list thirteen: teacher clothes.

Since I've started my pre-internship I've been freakishly obsessed with teacher clothes. I have some, but I'd obviously like more. Here's a list of some of my top picks:

1. These cute, simple, and comfy looking flats. :)

2. I think these shoe clips would make me and my students very happy.

3. This lovely dress is perfect for Spring!

4. This sweater blazer is polished but cozy.

5. This shirt is casual and professional at the same time.

6. These jeans are perfect for feeling casual but put together.

7. I think these khakis are a wardrobe staple.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo, R.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're going to be the cutest teacher ever!! :-)

But you might need some warmer clothes if you plan on moving to Wisconsin. :-)

~Sis

Christina said...

Such cute items! I know Ann Taylor Loft gives discounts to teachers. Maybe interns too??

Clothes are always my favorite part about having a job. :) I get to renovate my wardrobe every time!

Roxanne said...

You're right -- the Loft gives discounts to teachers and students, too! :)