Since I've started my pre-internship I've been freakishly obsessed with teacher clothes. I have some, but I'd obviously like more. Here's a list of some of my top picks:
1. These cute, simple, and comfy looking flats. :)
2. I think these shoe clips would make me and my students very happy.
3. This lovely dress is perfect for Spring!
4. This sweater blazer is polished but cozy.
5. This shirt is casual and professional at the same time.
6. These jeans are perfect for feeling casual but put together.
7. I think these khakis are a wardrobe staple.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo, R.