Thursday, September 9, 2010
The Versatile Blogger: Seven Things
I hope you are having a beyond beautiful week.
Mine has been go, go, go, but now I'm finally getting a chance to relax. I must say, it feels really nice. Christina honored me with the title of Versatile Blogger (along with a few other splendid people), and since I've been busier than busy, I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and do anything with that yet. But here's my opportunity, and I might not get another one for a long while, so without further ado, here's seven things about yours truly:
1. I love flowers. Of all kinds. If I wasn't going to school to become a teacher, I would love to own a flower shop. A small, quaint one that had a small, quaint bakery attached to it.
2. I'm still trying to grow my hair out. I calculated it — don't ask how because I'm not really sure — and it's going to take about a year to be as long as I want it to be. My hairdresser also told me that scientists have recently discovered that hair length is genetic. So, if it's not in the cards for me to have long hair, it will just eventually stop growing. Let's hope it's in the cards, shall we?
3. I get way too attached to movie and television characters. It's absolutely ridiculous how attached I get, actually.
4. I love clothes. I can't help it, I just love them. Some people express themselves by drawing, or singing, or playing piano. I like to express myself by wearing exciting clothing.
5. I just made a stellar combination discovery: Swedish Fish + chocolate chips. If you love Swedish Fish and chocolate, I think you'll love this. Am I the first to discover the magnificence of this combo? I'd like to think so.
6. Elephants are my favorite animal of all time. I love their long eyelashes and sweet brown eyes.
7. I just started watching Pushing Daisies on Netflix, and it is So. Good. I can't believe that show was canceled after only two seasons. It makes me feel sad that so many quality TV shows are canceled while some really crummy ones continue to play. (And, I admit it, I watch some of them.) But, if you decide to watch Pushing Daisies, I promise you'll love it. And I promise you will want Chuck's wardrobe in its entirety(Chuck stands for Charlotte, by the way.).
And now it's my turn to pick three Versatile Bloggers — who may or may not complete this challenge — regardless, you should check their blogs out!
• Sarah at Clarity
• Bridget at tales of me and the husband
• Olivia at everyday musings
I strongly encourage you to check these out!
I hope you have a marvelous weekend. Do something fun!
Entry by Roxanne