Monday, September 27, 2010

the part where i remember to breathe.

Oh hi, stress acne, so great to see you again. Not.

After my twenty minute freak out on Saturday, I resolved to calm down and screw my head on a little tighter. Not always easy, but always worth it. Things have been looking up since then. Not really because anything changed but because I changed. I started living with the idea that things will just be pretty crazy for awhile, and I can totally rock that.

The stress acne, however, I do not feel like rockin'. Hopefully it will soon get the message that things are looking a-okay on the home front, and it can go back to wherever it came from as long as it doesn't bother anyone else on the way home.

Tomorrow, if I have the time or energy (I do have a 7:25 class in the morning. Please help me.) I'll write up a little post on the lovely day Jeffrey and I spent in St. Augustine. Until then, I hope you have a fabulous week!

XO,
R.

No comments: