Saturday, August 15, 2009

29 Confessions

1. I love cheesecake more than any one person should.
2. I'm really self conscious about the zits on my face -- ridiculously self conscious.
3. I really, truly have the most incredible boyfriend a girl could ask for.
4. I try to look on the bright side of every situation. Sometimes I'm not very good at it.
5. I don't like when people use the term 'pooped' to describe how tired they are.
6. I love the color green.
7. I don't know where I want to live when I grow up.
8. I really enjoy school and I love to buy school supplies.
9. I really, really, REALLY need to start exercising again, but stupid things keep getting in the way. And that's not an excuse.
10. I wish I had been involved in some kind of sport when I was younger.
11. I love clothes, but I feel like I need an entirely new wardrobe. My sense of style changes way too often.
12. I tell people that I'm going to grow my hair out. I even tell myself I'm going to grow my hair out, but I don't believe I'll ever truly have the patience to.
13. Someday I want to have a garden.
14. Someday I want to own a flower shop.
15. I bought this really nice camera and convinced myself that photography would become my new hobby. I still have yet to read the manual. I have had the camera for over two years.
16. I love weddings. I love everything about them. And I cannot wait to plan my own.
17. I think jewelry may be my favorite gift to receive. There's something very sentimental about it. I also like flowers. And chocolate.
18. I think books may be my favorite gift to give. I really like to write inscriptions in them because I have a lot of emotions that I prefer to write on paper. It's easier for me to convey them in that way.
19. I do some of my best thinking in the shower.
20. Usually when I hear a song, I picture the perfect movie scene to go with it.
21. I love love. I love movies that have to do with love, songs that have to do with love, people who are in love, conversations about love. I just find love to be ... lovely. :)
22. I think this was the worst summer I've had. It wasn't even that bad. I feel good about that.
23. I want to run a marathon before I'm 25. I wish I had someone to train with.
24. Sometimes I feel like I don't have any real talents.
25. I don't ever want to become a coffee drinker.
26. I like romantic comedies and I'll willingly admit it.
27. I need to find a new book to read.
28. I believe I've already met the man I'll marry. I get to kiss him everyday and call him mine. It's the most incredible feeling in the world.
29. I believe splurging on bed sheets is completely acceptable. You spend a lot of your lifetime in bed. You deserve to have incredibly comfortable sheets.

No comments: